Tuesday 19 July 2016

Onward and Upward!


I've never been much of a diary keeper or journaler and I have the same problem with keeping a regular blog. Much like everyone else I have been buffeted by the waves of energy coming at us throughout this year and its been as much as I could do to keep my feet on the ground with the rollercoaster emotions assaulting me at every turn. I am also going through deep change, again much like everyone else. I am seeing people's lives changing, I'm seeing relationships ending, new relationships beginning, new dreams coming into being and old ones being put aside. My dream of going to Cornwall at the end of my tenancy here has also had an about face and I now have the dream of living in Scotland. I went there for a few days earlier on in the year and felt a deep sense of belonging and knew that was where I wanted to be. I have a few things to deal with here, including family and making sure I can earn a living no matter where and I live and then at the end of my tenancy I will be leaving for Scotland. Its ok to change your dream, Cornwall wasn't right for me, Scotland is. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment